Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
12 Volt Supply - 39305
12 Volt Supply
This 12-Volt Kit for Classic and Vantage BrakeBuddy provides a 12 volt cigarette lighter socket in the towed vehicle by connecting directly to the towed vehicle's battery.
Here's how it works:
1. Attach mounting bracket to a convenient location in or under the towed vehicle dash.
2. Attach 12-Volt receptacle to mounting bracket.
3. Attach wire extension to 12-Volt receptacle and route through the firewall of the vehicle.
4. Attach the black wire to the negative post of the vehicle battery. Attach the white wire to the inline fuse and connect it to the positive post on the vehicle battery.
The 12 -Volt Kit includes 12 volt plug with red and black wires,
mounting bracket, 20 amperes inline fuse, 10 foot wiring harness, 6 nylon ties,
2 sheet metal screws, 2 flat washers, 2 nuts, 1 ring connector and 1 rubber
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 39305, 14-0983
- Hopkins Manufacturing
- UPC List
- Upgrades the towed vehicles cigarette lighter socket to 12 volts by connecting directly to the battery
- For Brake Buddy Vantage Select or Boost braking systems