Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Brake Pressure Reducer - 94-9509
Brake Pressure Reducer
With the brake pressure reducer, you can install BrakeMaster in a Ford Escape hybrid, a Mercury Mariner hybrid, a Hummer H3, or any vehicle with an active or continuous power assist braking system. By working in conjuction with these braking systems, the Brake Pressure Reducer delivers a correspondingly reduced braking pressure that eliminates over braking issues previously associated with these vehicles, such as flat spotting the tires or overheating the brakes. Connects to the BrakeMaster air line in just a few minutes; turns the variable control to set and lock in the precise braking pressure.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Designed for vehicles with "active" or "continuous power assist" systems
- Keeps your supplemental braking system from applying excessive pressure to your towed vehicle's brakes
- Works with BrakeMaster and other supplemental braking systems that use pressurized air to brake the towed vehicle
- Installs in vehicles with "active"or "continuous power assist" brakes
- Connects to the air line and adjusts to set and lock the braking pressure
- Includes mounting hardware and installation instructions