Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Patriot Seat Stiffener - 94-9424
Patriot Seat Stiffener
The Patriot Seat Stiffener works with any drop-in tow brake on the market. It provides a larger surface area on the seat for the brake system to push against. This means you get better, more responsive braking. If you continually get a "reposition brake error" this will help solve that problem. To install: Put a piece of Velcro on the brake's push pads and on the outside of the seat stiffener.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- BRK2503, 14-5203
- Blue Ox
- UPC List
- Compensates for oversteering and returns your vehicle to center
- Attaches to the steering mechanism on one end and to the chassis undercarriage on the other
- Helps you to maintain control of your vehicle in the event of crosswinds, rut tracking, road edging or a tire blowout
- Reduces road fatigue - stabilizer keeps you centered so that you don't have to work as hard to steer
- Installs in approximately 1 hour with no drilling or welding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA