Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Brakemaster Air with Breakaway - 94-9403
Brakemaster Air with Breakaway
BrakeMaster's Breaking System connects directly to the motorhome's Air or Air over hydraulic braking system for rock-solid, reliable braking. Brake line pressure in the motorhome controls the brakes in the towed vehicle. Because it connects directly to what powers your motorhome's brakes, BrakeMaster automatically is a truly proportional, truly synchronized braking system. So, however you brake the motorhome, BrakeMaster automatically applies the same pressure every time. It connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in under a minute, without any tools, adjustments or settings. Comes with Brakeaway.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 9160, 14-6098
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Installation Type
- Works on any motorhome with air or air over hydraulic brakes
- Works on Towed Vehicles power brakes
- Will work on with or without ABS brakes
- Meets US and Canadian braking requirements
- Motorhome monitor provides a visual reference of braking activity and system performance
- Easily disconnects from the towed vehicle brake pedal allowing a quick transition from towed car to road car
- Includes a breakaway emergency braking system to stop the towed vehicle should it disconnect from the motorhome