Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Brakemaster Air Brake System - 94-9406
Brakemaster Air Brake System
The BrakeMaster for Motorhomes with Air or Air/Hydraulic Brakes connects directly to the motorhome's Air or Air over hydraulic braking system for rock-solid, reliable braking. Brake line pressure in the motorhome controls the brakes in the towed vehicle. Because it connects directly to what powers your motorhome's brakes, BrakeMaster automatically is a truly proportional, truly synchronized braking system. So, however you brake the motorhome, BrakeMaster automatically applies the same pressure every time. It connects and disconnects from the towed vehicle in under a minute, without any tools, adjustments or settings. Does not come with Brakeaway.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 9100, 14-6097
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Installation Type
- Direct, proportional braking design ensures synchronized, reliable braking
- Braking system works with almost any vehicle
- LED display in your motor home will alert you whenever the towed vehicle's brakes are applied
- Compact, lightweight design is easy to connect, disconnect and store
- Is approximately 2'
- Does not include breakaway kit
- May require vehicle-specific seat bracket
- BrakeMaster system meets the braking requirements of both the US and Canada
- Made in the USA