Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Husky Towing 33076 Complete Electric Brake Assembly - 71.5237
Husky Towing 33076 Complete Electric Brake Assembly
Husky is a company that strives to provide its customers with the most complete and innovative towing products available. They continue to invest in better and better designs and development for new products which are able to provide an increasingly convenient experience for their customers and the highest level of support. Falling in line with their excellent line of products is the Husky Towing 33076 Complete Electric Brake Assembly to meet the needs of customers that are facing towing problems with their short bed pickup trucks especially at slower speeds and smaller turns. The wraparound and single piece jaw on this heavy duty fifth wheel hitch offers excellent stability and security right around the trailer's king pin. The increased contact between the jaw and the king and the pin makes sure that there is a stronger connection and it reduces all the jarring and rattling which creates so much noise and wear and tear. The jaw of the Husky Towing 33076 Complete Electric Brake Assembly only closes when the trailer's king pin is perfectly positioned within the hitch because of a trigger plate sitting just beneath the jaw. This means that you will not be at risk of the problem of high pinning and you will only be able to proceed with everything properly attached. You can safely say that all your clearance problems will go away during those pesky slow speed turns when you enter town or when you are backing up to your parking spot in the campgrounds. Working along with the glider, the trailer hitch goes past the rear axle and creates more than enough space to provide proper clearance for the sharper turns. The best thing about it is that the combination works automatically due to the non binding latch mechanism.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 33076, 71-5237
- UPC List
- Automotive-grade friction material will be molded to the brake shoes.
- Fully bonded pads are featured for an increased level of braking torque an, ofcourse, longer life.
- These products have been designed for the left-hand side or the driver side of your camper or trailer
- The product will comes fully assembled and also ready to bolt on
- Drum brake type with tapered edges and circular grindings to ensure less chance of cracks that will definitely lead to mechanical lockups.
- The product has corrosion resistant e-coated backing plates.
- The axle weight capacity of this product stands at: 10000 lbs
- Dimensions: 12-1/4' D x 3-3/8' W