Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Ez Hook Cables 76in without Anchor Plates - 655-76
Roadmaster Ez Hook Cables 76in without Anchor Plates
The EZ Hook Safety Cables unique attachment system makes hooking up your
safety cables a snap. The stainless steel ball at one end of the cable
latches conveniently into a slotted anchor plate. These 6,000 pound
capacity Roadmaster EZ Hook Safety Cables are constructed of aircraft
type, galvanized steel, tested to Roadmasters highest standards and
are faster to connect than other cables. The 76" length is designed for
towing combinations with accessories which extend the length of the
towing system. One end of the cable has heavy-duty, drop-forged steel
hooks with spring-loaded latches to provide an easy and secure
attachment. In addition, the
vinyl coating on the 76" long safety cable protects your tow bar
against scratches or chips from the safety cables.
Please note: The Roadmaster EZ Hook Safety Cables are designed for use with EZ Hook Safety Cable Anchor plates. EZ Hook Safety Cables fit all Roadmaster Mounting Brackets with quick-disconnects. The Sterling All Terrain tow bar includes EZ Hook safety cables.
To learn more about Roadmaster EZ Hook Safety Cables, click here for connection instructions on Roadmaster Safety Cables.
Roadmaster Covers Roadmaster Covers
Roadmaster offers a complete line of Towing Accessories, including
Safety Cables, Wiring Kits, and Tow Bar Covers. The heavy-duty, black
marine quality vinyl tow bar cover will help protect your unit
and provide an improved look when not using the tow bar.
In most cases you should also order a bulb and socket kit. Please ask
about these items when ordering.
Select from 4 bracket types:
- Standard Bracket - Economical but visible; good for many light weight and average low profile cars.
- XL - Widely used for a variety of vehicles and are almost totally hidden.
- EZ - Hidden twistlock design available for many smaller cars
- MX and MS - Specifically for vehicles with heavy-duty frames such as the Suburban and full-size pick-ups.
Please note that example brackets are shown
for pricing guidance. However, brackets must be matched to the specific application.
Lock your tow bar!!
Protect your investment with locking hitch pins and base plate locks. If you stop for lunch and don't take the keys out of your towed vehicle, it's not a great feat for someone to steal it and/or your valuable tow bar. The 3-lock set is keyed alike. Click here.
More Details EXPAND
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 655-76, 14-6443
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- 6,000 lb weight capacity
- 76 inches long
- Spring loaded clasp on one end for security; stainless steel ball on the other for quick connection
- Kit includes two EZ Hook cables
- Constructed of double-forged steel for maximum strength
- Heavy duty drop-forged steel hooks with spring loaded latches
- Vinyl coated, coiled cables
- Anchors that connect to quick disconnects are not included
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
- UPC 758306303331