Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Ez Hook Safety Cable 64in without Anchor Plates - 655-64
Roadmaster Ez Hook Safety Cable 64in without Anchor Plates
These 6,000 pound capacity Roadmaster EZ Hook Safety Cables are
constructed of aircraft type, galvanized steel, tested to Roadmaster's
highest standards and are faster to connect than other cables. The EZ
Hook Safety Cables unique attachment system makes hooking up your safety
cables a snap. The stainless steel ball at one end of the cable latches
conveniently into a slotted anchor plate. One end of the cable has
heavy-duty, drop-forged steel hooks with spring-loaded latches to
provide easy and secure attachment. In addition, the
vinyl coating on the 64" long safety cable protects your tow bar
against scratches or chips from the safety cables.
Please note: The Roadmaster EZ Hook Safety Cables are designed for use with EZ Hook Safety Cable Anchor plates. EZ Hook Safety Cables fit all Roadmaster Mounting Brackets with quick-disconnects. The Sterling All Terrain tow bar includes EZ Hook safety cables.
To learn more about Roadmaster EZ Hook Safety Cables, click here for connection instructions on Roadmaster Safety Cables.
Roadmaster offers a complete line of Towing Accessories, including Safety Cables, Wiring Kits, and Tow Bar Covers. The heavy-duty, black marine quality vinyl tow bar cover will help protect your unit and provide an improved look when not using the tow bar. In most cases you should also order a bulb and socket kit. Please ask about these items when ordering.
BracketsSelect from 4 bracket types:
- Standard Bracket - Economical but visible; good for many light weight and average low profile cars.
- XL - Widely used for a variety of vehicles and are almost totally hidden.
- EZ - Hidden twistlock design available for many smaller cars
- MX and MS - Specifically for vehicles with heavy-duty frames such as the Suburban and full-size pick-ups.
Please note that example brackets are shown for pricing guidance. However, brackets must be matched to the specific application.
Lock your tow bar!!
Protect your investment with locking hitch pins and base plate locks. If you stop for lunch and don't take the keys out of your towed vehicle, it's not a great feat for someone to steal it and/or your valuable tow bar. The 3-lock set is keyed alike. Click here.
More Details EXPAND
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 655-64, 14-3399
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- 6,000 lb weight capacity
- 64 inches long
- Spring loaded clasp on one end for security; stainless steel ball on the other for quick connection
- Kit includes two EZ Hook cables
- Constructed of double-forged steel for maximum strength
- Heavy duty drop-forged steel hooks with spring loaded latches
- Vinyl coated, coiled cables
- Anchors that connect to quick dissconnects are not included
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
- UPC 758306303324