Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Sterling All Terrain - Roadmaster - 6000lb - 6 Wire - 94-9558
Sterling All Terrain - Roadmaster - 6000lb - 6 Wire
The Sterling Aluminum All-Terrain Tow Bar with 6-Wire Cable by Roadmaster is the world's first
non-binding towbar. The Sterling is also the only All-Terrain tow bar that comes with wiring and safety cables.
Before the introduction of the All-Terrain line, tow bars on the road
could be difficult to unlatch unless the motorhome and towed car were
in alignment. However, the All-Terrain Roadmaster tow bars are designed to solve this common and
frustrating problem. Now, even when at hard angles and extreme out of
level situations, these models will disconnect with ease. Roadmaster's All-Terrain tow bars are the only truly non-binding tow bars in the industry.
Roadmaster offers this product in versions besides the Sterling, including the Stowmaster, Falcon, and Blackhawk. For more information on other All-Terrain models, please refer to the Towbars tabon our website and refine your search by selecting Roadmaster.
All Terrain Tow Bar Features:
- Freedom Latch - assures ease of operation in any situation regardless of how uneven the ground is.
- Out of level is not a problem for unhooking.
- Angle of tow bar is not a problem for unhooking.
- Stainless steel components.
- Powder coat finish with new dynamic colors.
- Extensive safety testing.
- Reliable and trouble-free.
Additional Sterling All Terrain Features:
- Aluminum construction with steel and stainless steel at critical points.
- Weighs just under 40 lbs.
- Comes with safety cables and electrical umbilical cord.
- Cables route through center channel for clean, uncluttered look.
Lock your tow bar!!
Protect your investment with locking hitch pins and base plate locks. If you stop for lunch and don't take the keys out of your towed vehicle, it's not a great feat for someone to steal it and/or your valuable tow bar. The 3-lock set is keyed alike. Click here.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 576, 14-6276
- Sterling All-Terrain
- Weight Capacity (lb)
- Shock-absorbing urethane bushings for a smoother ride.
- Stainless steel inner arms for smooth, trouble free operation.
- Storage latch allows tow bar to fold and lock into place.
- Includes a 6-wire electrical cable.