Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
RV Tow Dolly From Master Tow Makes Your Travels Easier - 77T
RV Tow Dolly From Master Tow Makes Your Travels Easier
An RV tow dolly such as the Master Tow allows you to bring a tow car with you when traveling. This means you do not have to go through the trouble of moving your motor home to go sightseeing, shopping or make that quick trip to the local grocery store.
The RV tow dolly allows your car to ride on the tow dolly suspension system to minimize shaking and increase stability. Also, most vehicles can be towed while minimizing the potential damage to the vehicles transmission or other systems. You do not need to go through the expense of installing lube oil systems on your towed vehicle even if it has an automatic transmission.
Please Note: This unit is pre-assembled and is only available for pick-up at our Houston location.
For towing small to mid-size cars. Max towed vehicle gross wt 4.500 lbs. (towed vehicle tread width 40 - 77)
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- Freight Charge Residential
- Master Tow
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Related Products
- Master Tow
- A Metal Etching Rinse, Primer Coat and a Two Coat Acrylic Enamel Finish provide enhanced rust prevention and longer gloss retention
- Carrying Pan Swivels on Polyethylene Pads for smooth maintenance free operation
- Dual Safety Chains with S-hook Safety Closure keep safety chains securely attached
- Vinyl Coated Handle behind coupler simplifies hook-up and increases maneuverability
- Heavy duty clearance lights have a side marker light and feature a replaceable lens
- Tires and wheels are computer balances to ensure a smooth ride at all towing speeds
- Attached ramps with tread grip give sure-footed traction to make tilt bed loading easy
- Accu-lube hubs allow easy repacking of wheel bearings by eliminating the need for disassembly
- 10,000 pound rated ratchets and adjustable straps securely fasten most 13" through 16" tires and wheels
- Vehicle Tread Width; 40" - 77"
- Max Width at Front Doors: 75"
- Overall Width: 99"
- Overall Length: 121.5"
- Height at Fender: 26"
- Ground Clearance: 6.5"
- Weight: 450 lbs.
- Axle Capacity: 3,500 lbs
- Capacity (Due to Tire Limit) 2,720 lbs
- Tire size (Trailer Service): ST 175/80D 13 6 ply
- Coupler Size: 2"
- Coupler Class: SAE 2