Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Brake Control Voyager - 96-8331
Brake Control Voyager
Tekonsha Electric brake controllers are very popular among RVer's. Tekonsha systems have billions of miles of RV brake control experience.
Experience smooth and secure trailer braking. Compact size and bi-colored LED brake monitor ensures a complete connection to trailer brakes while indicating relative braking power. Minimizes interference with tow vehicle electrical systems, uses a four-wire hook-up, has a broad setting range and is compatible with most vehicle. For 2, 4, 6 and 8 brake trailers.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 9030, 17-0106
- Free Ground Shipping
- Cequent Towing
- UPC List
- Related Products
- # of Axles (up to)
- The Voyager XP is much smaller than previously available electric brake controllers.
- The recessed controls help prevent accidental changes to the gain and level settings.
- Control lever is designed for easy and accurate settings.
- The traditional 4-wire hookup and under-dash U-bracket assures a secure and permanent installation.The voyager system is compatible with virtually any 12-volt, negative ground tow vehicle, foreign or domestic.
- The green LED display on the controller indicates when a completed circuit with the trailer brakes has been made.
- As braking power is applied, the LED changes color gradually from green to red, to indicate relative braking power.
- The advanced electronics in the Voyager minimizes false braking. This gives you a smoother ride.
- The Voyager XP is ideal for all 2,4,6 & 8 brake trailers.
- Comes with a five-year manufacturer's limited warranty.