Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Primus Iq Brake Control - 96-0158
Primus Iq Brake Control
Primus IQ Brake Controllers include the mounting bracket and generic 'hard-wire' wiring harness shown below. Quick 'plug-in' harnesses for specific vehicles with towing packages are also available*. Harnesses for Prodigy are compatible with Primus controllers.
Primus Brake Controller from Tekonsha
A totally proportional electric trailer brake control! The new Tekonsha Primus IQ Brake Controller is self-leveling so no level adjustment is necessary. Utilizing the proven sensor technology from Prodigy, the Primus IQ now includes our original "Boost" feature that gives users the ability to apply more initial trailer braking when towing heavier trailers. Works proportionally in reverse for backing into tough spots, includes a snap-in dash mounting clip and removable electrical hard wire harness. Features a digital LED display depicting a secure electrical connection, amount of voltage delivery to the trailer brakes and diagnostics. For 2, 4 or 6 brake trailers. 15 year warranty.
*Note Commencing with 2010 models, Chevrolet/GMC are no longer providing under-dash plugs, so Quick Plug-in harnesses may not be used.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 90160, 17-0094
- Free Ground Shipping
- Cequent Towing
- UPC List
- Related Products
- # of Axles (up to)
- Applies power to the trailer brakes in proportion to vehicle's deceleration.
- Proportional braking in reverse.
- Self Leveling - no adjustment necessary.
- Boost button allows for customized braking
- Digital display depicts voltage delivery to trailer during braking.
- Diagnostic features incorporated in LED display.
- "Plug-in" harnesses available for some vehicles with towing package.
- Quick and easy disconnect feature allows user to remove and store the control when not in use.
- Made for up to three-axle trailer brake systems.
- Video Link