Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Syncronizer Brake Control - 96-8366
Syncronizer Brake Control
NEW!! All Hayes Brake Controllers are now equipped with a "Qwik-Connect" connector for ease of wiring and controller installation and removal. Additional purchase required.*
Trailer brake control - The Kelsey-Lemmerz Synchronizer
The Syncronizer is a trailer brake control for single and tandem axle trailers equipped with electric brakes. This product is made by Hayes-Lemmerz which has long been a favorite of RVer's that appreciate a well designed and proven product.
The trailer brake controller responds to the length that the tow vehicle brake pedal is depressed until the preset brake power setting is reached. This provides smooth breaking and good feel.
This unit can be mounted in any direction giving you flexibility in how you mount the unit in your tow vehicle.
New Qwik-Connect Feature:
Most late models vehicles that come with a Towing Package have a connector under the dash for connecting a brake controller. Dual-mated harnesses are available (sold separately) which have a Hayes 'Qwik-Connect' connector on one end and the specific vehicle connector on the other. This allows for ease of wiring installation when connecting to any Hayes brake controller. It is necessary to purchase a Qwik-Connect Harness (either vehicle specific or universal) with one of the Hayes Brake Controllers.
*Note: Vehicles that are not pre-wired with under-dash plug-ins must be wired with the harness that comes with the brake controller. Click here for wiring instructions.
Additional information is available on the Synchronizer trailer brake controllers on the manufacturers website.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 81725, 17-0120
- Hayes Brake Controller
- UPC List
- 858891001008, 745395817252
- Related Products
- # of Axles (up to)
- New Quik-Connect feature
- Provides automatic and manual braking
- For use on all trailers with 2 or 4 electric brakes
- Red L.E.D. indicator monitors controller performance and trailer wiring integrity
- Operates stoplights on tow vehicle and trailer during automatic and manual operations for added safety and awareness
- Manual operation is independent of power setting to allow full 12-volt output when desired
- Built-in automatic current limiter protection from trailer brake wiring shorts
- Multiple mounting holes and bracket
- For use on all 12-volt negative ground vehicles
- Three year limited warranty