Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Entry Level Portable RV Surge Protector 30 Amp - Model 44260 - 55-6465
Entry Level Portable RV Surge Protector 30 Amp - Model 44260
|Portable Surge Guard - 30 Amps|
2800 Joules - Model 44260
|Portable Surge Guard - 50 Amps|
4200 Joules - Model 44270
|Surge Guard - 30 Amps with GFI|
510 Joules - Model 44750
Power Surges can do expensive damage to your RV's electronics and other electrical components. This Surge Protector offers electrical protection for your RV!
Beware of the pedestal! Inconsistent power at RV campsites can cause significant damage to your expensive electronic components. Check out the quality of shoreline power with the Surge Guard Surge Protectors, minimizing potential conditions that can damage equipment.
- Identifies faulty park power plus offers the indicated Joules of surge protection.
- Analyzes circuits to verify pedestal power.
- Indicators illuminate to show power status.
- Tests for and indicates:
- Open ground
- Open neutral
- Correct polarity
Model 44750 is a 30 amp portable surge protector with Ground Fault interrupt.
- Automatically shuts off the power when ground faults are present
- Requires manual reset after a ground fault.
- Weather resistant.
- Convenient plug disconnect handles.
- Most economically priced protection.
- 510 Joules of power surge protection
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
ENTRY LEVEL PORTABLE RV SURGE GUARD PROTECTOR 50AMP - MODEL 44270
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 44260, 19-1366
- Technology Research Corp
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Surge Protector Type