Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Sanicon Turbo 300 RV Macerator System For Waste Management - 97586
Sanicon Turbo 300 RV Macerator System For Waste Management
The Thetford Sanicon Turbo is the fastest and cleanest way to empty your RV's holding tank. The Sanicon Turbo can be installed permanently so there are no messy connections to fail and fewer spills makes it more sanitary. It is compact, flexible, durable and pumps twice as fast as the original Sanicon. The original Sanicon have 1/4 Horsepower and the Sanicon Turbo have 1/2 Horsepower. The easier dumping method makes the least enjoyable activity of RV easy and quick.
- Sanicon Turbo 400s with over-temperature protected pump
- Hose and nozzle assemble with nozzle caps
- 2 Aligator clips to connect a 12 v battery (battery not included)
- 35 AMP fuse
- Storage case
- Quick connect wire
- Model 600S (Permanent Storage Bay Mount) When sewer outlet is in storage bay
- Model 500S (Permanent Direct Mount) When sewer outlet needs to be cut-back
- Model 400s (Permanent Bayonet Mount) When sewer outlet doesn't need to be cut-back
- Model 300 (Portable Tank Buddy) When a permanent install is not possible
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Titan Premium 20 Foot RV Sewer Kit System
Titan Premium Sewer Hose Extension - 10'
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Manufacturer Numbers
- UPC List
- Thetford Corporation
- Related Products
- Video Link