Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch - 97-5429
B&W Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch
Now with greater towing capacity! 20,000 lbs GTW. - 5,000 lbs VTW
The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch easily converts to a level bed and allows towing a gooseneck trailer.
This hitch needs no bed rails and secures into the gooseneck ball hole in the "B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch." (sold separately) making it easy to pull a fifth wheel RV OR a gooseneck trailer with the same system. The Companion 5th Wheel Hitch was designed to address the issue of sloppiness in hitches. The result is a quiet, cusioned ride that is free of jerking. And it's removable. Free up your truck bed when you are not towing. The Companion utilizes the B&W Turnover ball under-bed mounting system.
The new and improved RVK3500 Companion Hitch boasts the following features:
- 20,000 lbs GTW. - 5,000 lbs VTW
- Fully articulating head allows front to back and side to side pivoting.
- Three vertical adjustments from 16.25" to 18.25"
- 4" of front to back adjustment with three coupler positions
- Cam action latching handle for easy release, even when parked on unlevel sites
- Utilizes the B&W Turnoverball under-bed mounting system. Pull a Gooseneck or a 5th Wheel with the same system.
- No mounting rails means using your truck for more than towing.
- Wide stance, engineered for improved stability and strength
- 1" thick, wrap-around jaws fit kingpin perfectly, eliminating sloppy starts and stops.
- Polyurethane bushings provide a quiet, rattle free towing experience.
Click here for the B&W Turnover Ball Gooseneck Hitch. (Required for the Companion Fifth Wheel Hitch.)
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- RVK3500, 14-2924
- Freight Charge Residential
- B&W Trailer Hitches
- UPC List
- Freight Charge Commercial
- Related Products
- Hitch Rating (lb)
- Video Link