Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Right Hand Friction Sway Control Husky ( Valley ) - 34715
Right Hand Friction Sway Control Husky ( Valley )
Valley (Husky) Sway Control Provides a Smoother Towing Experience
The Husky sway control (formally Valley) is a friction type sway bar that provides a smoother tow with less sway. This makes it easier on the driver. The Husky sway control bars are adjustable. These sway control bars provide:
- For trailers over 24', both right and left handed models are recommended.
PPL's RV parts superstore can also provide replacement parts for this item such as weld-on ball mount bars, slide bars, friction plates, crank handles, tongue ball plates, spring clips, sway control balls and screws.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 34715, 14-1253
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Dual friction brake pad system to provide constant and adjustable sway reduction.
- Diminishes sway from windy conditions and passing vehicles.
- Secures with socket and spring clip connectors.
- Detaches quickly for storage.