Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Ride-Rite All Pick-Up '97 1/2 ton - 92-2230
Ride-Rite All Pick-Up '97 1/2 ton
Air Helper Springs from Sport-Rite can be installed on most light trucks, RV's and vans. Air helper springs by Sport-Rite are installed between the frame of the vehicle and the suspension providing load support through the use of pressure.
Firestone has made a commitment to provide the customer with the best kits in the industry. Ride-Rite has become synonymous with quality, durability and with customer support truly second to none.
These designs utilize a pair of convoluted or tapered style spring. These are capable of *3,000 - 5,000 lbs of load carrying capacity per set. It is extremely important to remember that they do not increase a vehicles carrying capacity. Although they are capable of lifting a great deal of weight they are intended to maximize the vehicles load capabilities within the recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
For a complete listing of air spring kits for various vehicles, click here.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 2320, 15-1271
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Keep the vehicle front end down - improve steering control, level headlight beams and improve tire wear.
- Level off-center loads - individual inflation valves allow for adjustment side-to-side and front-to-rear.
- Reduce suspension fatigue - keep leaf from sagging under repeated or constant load.
- Smooth adjustment improves the ride - allowing the product to be matched to the load.
- Reduce bottoming out - protective cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
- Increase vehicle stability - absorbing road shock providing ideal ride conditions for passengers and load.