Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
P30 Front/Chevy Coil - 96-1441
P30 Front/Chevy Coil
|Ride Rite||Sport Rite||Coil Rite|
Ride-Rite Air Springs can be installed on most light trucks, RV's and vans. These air helper springs are installed between the frame of the vehicle and the suspension providing load support through the use of air pressure. Ride Rite air springs are for larger vehicles, while the Sport Rite and Coil Rite Springs are specified for smaller trucks and vans.
Firestone has made a commitment to provide the customer with the best air helper spring kits in the industry. Ride-Rite has become synonymous with quality, durability and with customer support truly second to none.
Ride-Rite air helper springs utilize a pair of convoluted or tapered style air springs. These air springs are capable of 3,000 - 5,000 lbs of load carrying capacity per set. It is extremely important to remember that the air helper springsdo not increase a vehicles carrying capacity. Although the air springs are capable of lifting a great deal of weight they are intended to maximize the vehicles load capabilities within the recommended Gross Vehicle Weight Rating.
Ride Rite Air Spring kits come with two airbags and associated fittings.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Ride-Rite Air Helper Springs - 2250
FIRESTONE RIDE RITE P30 CLASS A MOTORHOME CHASSIS AIR SPRING
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 4100, 15-1331
- Free Ground Shipping
- UPC List
- 767555020630, 816456010698
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Keep the vehicle front end down - improve steering control, level headlight beams and improve tire wear.
- Level off-center loads - individual inflation valves allow for adjustment side-to-side and front-to-rear.
- Reduce suspension fatigue - keep leaf springs from sagging under repeated or constant load.
- Air adjustment improves the ride - allowing the air springs to be matched to the load.
- Reduce bottoming out - protective air cushion softens contact between the axle and frame.
- Provide smoother ride - absorbing road shock providing ideal ride conditions for passengers and load.