Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Stabilizer Unit All Class - 96-1100
Stabilizer Unit All Class
Ride in comfort with this return-to-center stabilizer to help keep your RV steering straight in emergencies, such as front tire blow-out and road edging. Steering stabilizers helps to make driving more comfortable. Easy, bolt-on installation. No drilling required. Fits all class "C" chassis. Brackets sold separately - call us for more details.
Click Here for the Steering Stabilizer Chassis Guide.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Brk Kit Ford 350/450 with V1
Reflex Bracket Kit - Ford E350/450 V8
Reflex Bracket Kit - Gmc 1500/2500/3500
Bracket Kit-Gmc G30 Cutay
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- RSSC, 15-2630
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Reflex Steering Stabilizers
- Compensates for oversteering and returns your vehicle to center
- Attaches to the steering mechanism on one end and to the chassis undercarriage on the other
- Helps you to maintain control of your vehicle in the event of crosswinds, rut tracking, road edging or a tire blowout
- Reduces road fatigue - stabilizer keeps you centered so that you don't have to work as hard to steer
- Installs in approximately 1 hour with no drilling or welding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA