Some restrictions apply. Please call for details or simply add item(s) to cart and enter your zip code to see if your order qualifies.
Promotion is offered to randomly selected customers and may end at any time.
Stabilizer Unit All Class - 96-1100
Stabilizer Unit All Class
Ride in comfort with this return-to-center stabilizer to help keep your RV steering straight in emergencies, such as front tire blow-out and road edging. Steering stabilizers helps to make driving more comfortable. Easy, bolt-on installation. No drilling required. Fits all class "C" chassis. Brackets sold separately - call us for more details.
Click Here for the Steering Stabilizer Chassis Guide.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Brk Kit Ford 350/450 with V1
Reflex Bracket Kit - Ford E350/450 V8
Reflex Bracket Kit - Gmc 1500/2500/3500
Bracket Kit-Gmc G30 Cutay
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- RSSC, 15-2630
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Reflex Steering Stabilizers
- Compensates for oversteering and returns your vehicle to center
- Attaches to the steering mechanism on one end and to the chassis undercarriage on the other
- Helps you to maintain control of your vehicle in the event of crosswinds, rut tracking, road edging or a tire blowout
- Reduces road fatigue - stabilizer keeps you centered so that you don't have to work as hard to steer
- Installs in approximately 1 hour with no drilling or welding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA