Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Falcon All Terrain Towbar Roadmaster-522 - 6000lb, Motor Home Mount - 94-9557
Falcon All Terrain Towbar Roadmaster-522 - 6000lb, Motor Home Mount
All Terrain tow bars from Roadmaster include the Sterling, Blackhawk2, Falcon, and Stowmaster, and are the world's first non-binding tow bars. The All-Terrain tow bar now has even more features consumers have been asking for. Imagine always being able to unhook your tow car regardless of how uneven the terrain is.
Before the introduction of this product line, all bars on the road today could be difficult to unhook. Unless the motorhome and towed car were in alignment, the locking mechanisms could be difficult to unlatch. This new series of Roadmaster towbars are designed to solve this common and frustrating problem. Now, even when at hard angles and extreme out of level situations, these models will disconnect with ease. Roadmaster's new models are the only truly non-binding towbars in the industry. For more information, visit the Road Master website for all all terrain tow bars - Falcon, Stowmaster, orBlackhawk. The new Sterling All Terrain is described below. Each of these links will open in a new browser window. Simply close the new window to return here.
Note: The Sterling is the only All-Terrain tow bar
that comes with wiring and safety cables.
ALL TERRAIN Features:
- Freedom Latch - assures ease of operation in any situation regardless of how uneven the ground is.
- Out of level is not a problem for unhooking.
- Angle of tow bar is not a problem for unhooking.
- Stainless steel components.
- Powder coat finish with new dynamic colors.
- Extensive safety testing.
- Reliable and trouble-free.
NEW!! Sterling All Terrain Features:
- Aluminum construction with steel and stainless steel at critical points.
- Weighs just under 40 lbs.
- Comes with safety cables and electrical umbilical cord.
- Cables route through center channel for clean, uncluttered look.
Lock your tow bar!!
Protect your investment with locking hitch pins and base plate locks. If you stop for lunch and don't take the keys out of your towed vehicle, it's not a great feat for someone to steal it and/or your valuable tow bar. The 3-lock set is keyed alike. Click here.
Roadmaster All-Terrain Tow Bars
Roadmaster All-Terrain Tow Bars - The Falcon (94-9557)
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Blackhawk 2 All Terrain 10k
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 522, 14-6303
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Falcon All-Tarrain
- Weight Capacity (lb)
- Out of level is not a problem for unhooking
- Angle of tow bar is not a problem for unhooking
- Stainless steel components
- Powder coat finish with new dynamic colors
- Extensive safety testing
- Reliable and trouble-free
- Aluminum construction with steel and stainless steel at critical points
- Weighs just under 40 lbs
- Comes with safety cables and electrical umbilical cord
- Cables route through center channel for clean, uncluttered look