Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Stabilizer Unit-All Class - 96-1101
Stabilizer Unit-All Class
Ride in comfort with this return-to-center stabilizer to help keep your RV steering straight in emergencies, such as front tire blow-out and road edging. Steering stabilizers helps to make driving more comfortable. Easy, bolt-on installation. No drilling required. Fits all class "A" chassis, except Chevrolet P30 (use 96-1103 for P30 chassis). Brackets sold separately - call us for more details.
Click Here for the Steering Stabilizer Chassis Guide.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Bracket Kit - Ford V10-Cl
Bracket Kit-Ford Class A
Bracket Kit for W Series Chassis - W20, W22, W24
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- RSSA, 15-2600
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Reflex Steering Stabilizers
- Compensates for oversteering and returns your vehicle to center
- Attaches to the steering mechanism on one end and to the chassis undercarriage on the other
- Helps you to maintain control of your vehicle in the event of crosswinds, rut tracking, road edging or a tire blowout
- Reduces road fatigue - stabilizer keeps you centered so that you don't have to work as hard to steer
- Installs in approximately 1 hour with no drilling or welding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA