Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
4-Pack Hy-Power Diodes - 39028
4-Pack Hy-Power Diodes
Diodes are used to tie into the towed vehicles brake light, running light and turn signal wiring; and connect it to the motorhome. diodes permit electrical current to flow in only one direction - from the motorhome to the towed vehicles taillights - preventing electrical feedback and the damage it can causes to the towed vehicles dashboard electronics.
If you are using a diode, why not the best!
Roadmaster's Hy-Power Diodes have a heavy-duty, anodized aluminum heat sink, and each diode is protected against the elements. All components are housed inside an epoxy-sealed, anodized aluminum case.
Four-pack required for most vehicles. Includes a detailed wiring diagram.
Single Hy-Power diode
2-Pack Hy-Power diodes
3-Pack Hy-Power diodes
4-Pack Hy-Power diodes
25-pack diodes (bulk pack)
690 Single Park Light Diode
Park Light Diode
Problem: Electrical damage can occur to the towed vehicle if its headlights are turned on while still connected to the motorhome.
Solution: Use a Park Light Diode to stop any interaction between the two park light systems, preventing electrical feedback and electrical damage.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Roadmaster Single Hy-Power Diode
Roadmaster 2-Pack Hy-Power Diodes
Roadmaster 3-Pack Hy-Power Diodes
25-Pack Hy-Power Diodes
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 794, 17-0373
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Product Cross-Sells
- Kit Type
- Diodes connect towed vehicle lights and turn signal wiring to the motorhome
- Diodes permit electrical current to flow from the motorhome to the towed vehicle, thus preventing electrical feedback
- Hy-Power diodes - heavy duty, anodized aluminum heat sink, protected against the elements
- All components are housed inside an epoxy-sealed anodized aluminum case
- Includes detailed wiring instructions
- 4 pack