Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Single Park Light Diode - 38891
Roadmaster Single Park Light Diode
Diodes are used to tie into the towed vehicles brake light, running light and turn signal wiring; and connect it to the motorhome. Diodes permit electrical current to flow in only one direction - from the motorhome to the towed vehicles taillights - preventing electrical feedback and the damage it can causes to the towed vehicles dashboard electronics.
If you are using a diode, why not the best!
690 Single Park Light Diode
Problem: Electrical damage can occur to the towed vehicle if its headlights are turned on while still connected to the motorhome.
Solution: Use a Park Light Diode to stop any interaction between the two park light systems, preventing electrical feedback and electrical damage.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 690, 17-0369
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- 765053661935, 758306300095
- Related Products
- Kit Type
- Stops any interaction between two park light systems
- Prevents electrical feedback and damage
- Diodes tie the towed vehicleu2019s brake light, running light and turn signal wiring to the motorhome
- Diodes permit electrical current to flow from the motorhome to the towed vehicles taillights
- Hy-Power Diodes include a heavy-duty, anodized aluminum heat sink
- All components are housed inside an epoxy-sealed, anodized aluminum case