Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Brake Buddy Wireless Alert Monitor - 39302
Brake Buddy Wireless Alert Monitor
The Alert System for Classic BrakeBuddy is a wireless monitor that illuminates on your motorhome's dashboard when the BrakeBuddy is activated telling you that the BrakeBuddy is working properly. This system consists of two parts, the transmitter and the receiver.
The receiver plugs into a 12-volt outlet on the dash of the motorhome. A red indicator light will illuminate once. A green LED light will illuminate and stay on indicating a good continuity power source. When the BrakeBuddy is activated in the towed vehicle, the receiver will illuminate.
The transmitter plugs into the top of the BrakeBuddy and sends a signal to the receiver when the BrakeBuddy is activated. Plug the transmitter into the connections on the BrakeBuddy marked "Alert System". The antennae should point towards the motorhome.
Here's how it works:
1. Plug the transmitter into the BrakeBuddy.
2. Plug the receiver into the lighter receptacle of the motorhome.
3. When the BrakeBuddy is activated the receiver's red light illuminates.
Please Note: New BrakeBuddy Units come with the Wireless Alert/Monitor and the Breakaway Safety System as part of the base unit. New systems can only be purchased as a complete System.
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 39302, 14-1314
- Hopkins Manufacturing
- UPC List
- Related Products
- The receiver illuminates a red light on your dash letting you know that BrakeBuddy is activated
- The transmitter plugs into the Alert System and sends a signal to the receiver
- Wireless technology is the newest, quality assured in the industry
- The Classic Alert System is included when you purchase a BrakeBuddy Classic unit