Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Safety Cable Hook&Link 68in 6000lb Coiled - 38454
Roadmaster Safety Cable Hook&Link 68in 6000lb Coiled
Single Hook Coiled Safety Cable Kit 643
The Roadmaster Single Hook Coiled Safety Cable Model 643 includes two safety cables; both cables feature a quick link on one end and a spring hook on the other. Roadmaster Safety Cables, constructed of aircraft type, galvanized steel, are tested to Roadmaster highest standards. The 68" length is designed to fit most towing combinations and the vinyl coating on the Safety Cable Model 643 protects your tow bar against scratches or chips from the safety cables. The heavy-duty, drop-forged steel hooks with spring-loaded latches provides quick, easy and secure attachment. The coiled cables conveniently contract for neat easy storage.
Please note: The Roadmaster Single Hook Coiled Safety Cables Model 643 can be used for Roadmaster and other manufacturers tow bars, excluding the Roadmaster All Terrain tow bars.
To learn more about Roadmaster Safety Cables, click here for connection instructions on Roadmaster Safety Cables.
More Details EXPAND
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 643, 14-6034
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Kit includes two cables, two snap hooks, and two quick links
- Cables are made of galvanized steel braided cables with vinyl coating
- Cables are extremely strong, light, easy to use and easy to keep clean
- Heavy-duty, double-forged steel hooks for maximum strength
- Steel hooks come with spring loaded latches for security
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
- 6,000 lb weight capacity
- 68 inches long
- Spring loaded clasp for security