Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Stowmaster - Pintle Ring Hookup - 6000lb - 94-9631
Roadmaster Stowmaster - Pintle Ring Hookup - 6000lb
One person connect or disconnect, thanks to the adjustable stainless
steel arms, self-lubricating nylon busings and unique, self-supporting
quick disconnects. Integrated angle iron support across the rear of the
bar (a StowMaster exclusive) for added strength and
stability. Arms lock into place as you pull motorhome forward. Safety
lock prevents slide collar movement in transit, preventing car from
wandering behind motorhome. Internal safety strap prevents separation of
tow bar if primary lock fails.
- 6,000 pound capacity
- Weight: 56 pounds
- Warranty: Mfr. two year warranty
- Mfg Part #: 581
- Made in the USA
- Coupler: Lunette ring for use with Pintle hitches
- Compatibility: works with Roadmaster vehicle-specific base plates - EZ, XL and Standard
- Will not work with MX series
Use Safety Cables: (38181) Mfg# 645, 6000# 64" safety cables (click to open link)
Please note: The StowMaster
car-mounted tow bar with a Pintle ring connects to vehicles using a
Pintle hook instead of a ball hitch for heavy-duty hauling.
- Autowlok towing mechanism - allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection. Then, as you drive away, the arms self-center and automatically lock.
The manufacturers website has general information on theRoadmaster tow bars or details on theRoadmaster Falcon tow bars. Information on Roadmaster brackets is also available. Each of the above links will open in a new browser windows.
- Select from 4 bracket types:
- Standard Bracket - Economical but visible; good for many light weight and average low profile cars.
- XL - Widely used for a variety of vehicles and are almost totally hidden.
- EZ - Hidden twistlock design available for many smaller cars
- MX and MS - Specifically for vehicles with heavy-duty frames such as the Suburban and full-size pick-ups.
- Please note that example brackets are shown for pricing guidance. However, brackets must be matched to the specific application.
- Other Items
Covers Safety Cables Coil Wiring Kits
Towed Car Auxiliary Braking System
Lock your tow bar!!
Protect your investment with locking hitch pins and base plate locks. If you stop for lunch and don't take the keys out of your towed vehicle, it's not a great feat for someone to steal it and/or your valuable tow bar. The 3-lock set is keyed alike. Click here.
What do I need?
- Tow Bar
- Base Plate/Bracket
- Wiring Harness
- Bulb & socket set or Hard wire kit
- Safety Cables
- Security Locks
More Details EXPAND
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 581, 14-6001
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Weight Capacity (lb)
- 6,000 pound weight capacity car-mounted tow bar
- Autowlok system allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection
- Autowlok also provides for one person to position and lock the coupler over the ball in one continuous motion
- StowMaster technology automatically self-centers and locks itself after driving u2013 from stow to tow in seconds
- Moving stainless steel components prevent corrosion and to ensure smooth and easy operation
- Self-lubricating nylon bushings eliminate friction between the inner and outer arms with pintle hook
- Full-length safety crossbar - a full-length angle iron brace is integrated into the rear of the bar for maximum support
- Plug-welded arms - steel plugs seal both ends of the tow bar, preventing corrosion from moisture and debris
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability