Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
'Quest' Proportional Brake Controller by Husky - 31899
'Quest' Proportional Brake Controller by Husky
Advanced accelerometers mirror the braking action of the Tow Vehicle. No more of the leveling required of pendulum-based controllers!
Husky's Quest provides advanced proportional control, which mirrors the braking action of the tow vehicle. The easy to install and operate. Husky Quest requires no leveling and is packed with features to provide intuitive settings and adjustments for safe, smooth stops. Simple plug-in connector allows for instant connection to your factory tow package with the use of the appropriate custom wiring harness (not included).
- Fully digital settings for power level (gain) and sensitivity (response) make this the easiest brake control to set and the most repeatable in use after use
- On-the-fly sensitivity adjustment; 5 preset options for optimal control from the touch of a button
- Easy-to-adjust settings for full and empty loads time and again
- Digital power scale from 5-to-99
- Dual-axis accelerometer braking application, proprotional and progressive, instantly activates brakes
- Advanced proportional controller mirrors braking action of the tow vehicle
- No pendulum, no problem!
- Flexible mounting options
- 8-brake capacity
- Innovative vertical slide is easier to see and use than traditional horizontal slides
- Short-proof protected
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Left Hand Friction Sway Control Husky ( Valley )
Right Hand Friction Sway Control Husky ( Valley )
801-1200# Weight Distribution Hitch - Round Bar
Husky Trailer Hitches - Weight Distributing Hitch
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 31899, 17-0646
- UPC List
- # of Axles (up to)
- Video Link