Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Tru-Trac Bar W-22 - 95-0007
Tru-Trac Bar W-22
Davis TruTrac bars, manufactured by Roadmaster Suspension Solutions (RSS), are designed to eliminate wander and reduce rut tracking by controlling excessive axle side play, without preventing normal up and down suspension travel.
The result is precise, predictable handling. The benefits are an immediate improvement in both vehicle performance and safety, as well as increased driver comfort - more positive control means less driver fatigue.
Each TruTrac bar comes complete with all mounting hardware, and installs using pre-drilled factory holes - no drilling or welding required. They will not interfere with any factory original equipment, or affect any factory warranty.
Davis TruTrac bars are available for Ford F53 (V8 and V10), and all Workhorse motorhome chassis (W16, W18, W20, W22 and W24), Freightliner front engine diesel chassis (FRED), as well as Kodiak 45/5500 chassis. Like all RSS products, Davis TruTrac bars are zinc-plated, use polyurethane bushings for maximum stability and longevity, and come with a one-year limited warranty to the original purchaser.
Other products from Roadmaster Suspension Solutions include Anti-
Sway Bars and Steering Stabilizers. The following Table can help you decide what's best for your vehicle. More details can be found here.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Tru-Trac Bar - Chevy/Gmc
More Details EXPAND
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- TRAC W-22, 15-3530, TRAC V-10B
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- 758306306813, 758306306844
- Compensates for oversteering and returns your vehicle to center
- Attaches to the steering mechanism on one end and to the chassis undercarriage on the other
- Helps you to maintain control of your vehicle in the event of crosswinds, rut tracking, road edging or a tire blowout
- Reduces road fatigue - stabilizer keeps you centered so that you don't have to work as hard to steer
- Installs in approximately 1 hour with no drilling or welding
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Made in the USA