Some restrictions apply. Please call for details or simply add item(s) to cart and enter your zip code to see if your order qualifies.
Promotion is offered to randomly selected customers and may end at any time.
Falcon 2 - 6000 Lb Motor Home Mount With Stainless Steel Arms Roadmaster 520 - 94-9628
Falcon 2 - 6000 Lb Motor Home Mount With Stainless Steel Arms Roadmaster 520
Falcon 2 Roadmaster tow bars have all the best features of the original Roadmaster Falcon (5250) including the Autowlok System, which allows independent adjustment of each arm during hookup and safely locks the arms into position as you drive away, creating an easy one person hookup solution. Also carried over are the solid, stainless steel arms with internal safety collars, and an attractive durable powder coat finish. No wonder they are so popular with RVer's.
The Roadmaster Falcon 2 motor home mount allows it to be inserted into the receiver; relieving the restrictions of a ball mount or coupler. This allows the unit to travel up to 6 degrees out of level via the swivel joint and special bushings, giving you more freedom to choose.
What's new with these Roadmaster Tow Bars? Guards to prevent pinching when storing. A new patented storage latch allows you to store the Falcon 2 on either side of the hitch receiver by simply folding the bar towards the motor home; it automatically locks into place with no muscling required.
The Falcon 2 is also stronger, now rated at 6,000 lbs.
The manufacturers website has general information on the Roadmaster tow bars or details on the Roadmaster Falcon tow bars. Information on Roadmaster brackets is also available. Each of the above links will open in a new browser windows.
A tow bar attaches to the towed vehicle by means of a 'base plate' or 'bracket' system which provides a strong and secure attachment directly to the frame of the towed vehicle. Brackets are sold separately and are made specifically for each vehicle. Not all vehicles can be towed with all 4 wheels on the ground without modifications. Ascertain from your manufacturer as to the towability of your vehicle.
Select from 4 bracket types:
- Standard Bracket - Economical but visible; good for many light weight and average low profile cars.
- XL - Widely used for a variety of vehicles and are almost totally hidden.
- EZ - Hidden twistlock design available for many smaller cars
- MX and MS - Specifically for vehicles with heavy-duty frames such as the Suburban and full-size pick-ups.
Click here to select and order the specific bracket for your vehicle.
Consider a black marine quality vinyl cover to help protect your unit and provide an improved look when not using. Safety cables are required in case it becomes unhooked. Coil wiring kits make installation easy and neat. In most cases you should also order a bulb and socket kit. Please see Accessory Products for these items.
Towed Car Auxiliary Braking SystemA supplemental towed car braking system is highly recommended and is legally required by many states. Check out the popular and easy to use Brake Buddy tow car braking system. This link will open a new browser window. Close the new window to return here.
Lock your tow bar!!Protect your investment with locking hitch pins and base plate locks. If you stop for lunch and don't take the keys out of your towed vehicle, it's not a great feat for someone to steal it and/or your valuable tow bar. The 3-lock set is keyed alike. Click here.
FREQUENTLY BOUGHT TOGETHER
Roadmaster 4-Wire Flexo-Coil Kit
More Details EXPAND
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Product Cross-Sells
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 520, 14-6012
- Falcon 2
- Weight Capacity (lb)
- 6,000 lb. capacity motorhome-mounted tow bar
- Stainless steel components provides for easy, smooth operation and prevents corrosion
- Autowlok system allows both tow bar arms to extend or retract for a quick connection; arms self-center and automatically lock after driving
- A patented latching mechanism ensures secure, easy storage on the back of your motorhome
- One person quick-connect and disconnect
- Full-length, steel crossbar reinforced for maximum support and safety
- A lustrous, high-tech powder coat finish for maximum durability