Some restrictions apply. Simply add items to your cart and enter your shipping address to see if your order qualifies.
Roadmaster Invisibrake Towed Vehicle Braking System - 94-9230
Roadmaster Invisibrake Towed Vehicle Braking System
With Roadmaster's Invisibrake towed vehicle braking system, there's nothing to take in and out of your towed vehicle and there's nothing to push, pull, set, adjust, activate or deactivate. InvisiBrake is a fully-automatic, progressive supplemental braking system that uses electrical connections already in place on your towed vehicle (the towed vehicle's electrical harness) to brake when you brake the motorhome - the same electrical signal that activates the towed vehicle's brake lights also activates InvisiBrake.
- Completely out of sight - InvisiBrake is so small, it can usually be mounted under the driver's seat, under the rear seat, behind interior panels or in the trunk, without sacrificing any of the vehicle's usable space.
- Progressive braking - When you apply continuous braking force, so does InvisiBrake - the longer you apply the brakes in the motorhome, the harder your towed vehicle will brake (InvisiBrake will not skid your tires).
- Bypasses the 12-volt outlet and charges your battery - InvisiBrake connects directly to the towed vehicle's battery and constantly charges the battery during towing (InvisiBrake will never drain the battery).
- Two-stage motorhome monitor - InvisiBrake includes an LED monitor for a visual reference of braking activity; an audible alert at the motorhome will warn you if the brakes have been on for too long.
- Activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate - no false braking!
- Works in virtually any towed vehicle - including those with 'active' (or 'continuous power assist') braking systems.
- Includes an emergency break away system.
- Easily adjusts to individual braking preferences.
- Meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements.
Please Note: Invisibrake will only work with vehicles having vacuum assisted power brakes, and electric hydroboost power brakes. It will not work with standard hydroboost brakes. Please visit the Installation Instructions which gives further information on these restrictions (page 5).
More Details EXPAND
- Free Ground Shipping
- Roadmaster Inc.
- UPC List
- Related Products
- Manufacturer Numbers
- 8700, 14-6090
- Installation Type
- Completely out of sight
- Progressive braking
- Bypasses the 12-volt outlet and charges your battery
- Two-stage motorhome monitor
- Activates only when the motorhome's brake lights illuminate
- Works in virtually any towed vehicle
- Includes an emergency break away system
- Easily adjusts to individual braking preferences
- Meets U.S. and Canadian braking requirements